Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Seaside Shoot Makeup - Get the look!

Photo Credit - Reverie Supply
This seaside shoot was really fun to work on and not only because of the beautiful sunrise on the remote pebbled beach. The vendor team was incredibly talented and I was so fortunate to work on this collaboration. Check out all the lovely details on Style Me Pretty

The models entire makeup look was done in the pre-dawn dark, just before the sunrise. My only light source was a itsy bitsy flashlight! Big thank you to my husband who woke up at 4am to drive me to the location, help set up decor and held the flashlight! Talk about support, I am a lucky girl :)

Get the details on the products I used for this models glowing summer skin:

Face:
M.A.C Fix +
M.A.C Strobe Cream - Bronze (Limited Edition)
Giorgio Armani CC Cream #5
NC 42 Prolong wear Concealer 
M.A.C Mineralize Powder, Dark & Med Dark
M.A.C Stay Pretty Longwear Blush
M.A.C Sundrop Lustre Drops

Brows:
Makeup Forever Aqua Gel
M.A.C Clear Brow Gel

Eyes: 
M.A.C Blonde Gold Pigment
M.A.C Medium Mixing Gel
M.A.C Rich Experience Eye Liner

Lips:
M.A.C Bare Again Sheen Supreme Lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment